dimanche 29 juin 2008

Remember George Costanza

The Opposite:


George: It became very clear to me sitting out there today, that every decision I've ever made, in my entire life, has been wrong. My life is the opposite of everything I want it to be. Every instinct I have, in every aspect of life, be it something to wear, something to eat ... It's all been wrong.



George: Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice that you were looking in my direction.

Victoria: Oh, that's because you just ordered the exact same lunch as me.

George: My name is George. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents.

Victoria (with a huge smile): My name is Victoria, hi!

Voilà, si cela a fonctionné pour le célèbre loser de Seinfeld, cela fonctionnera pour moi dans cet Euro 2008 où rien n'a fonctionné au niveau des prédictions. Voir post suivant.

Aucun commentaire: