mercredi 22 octobre 2008

World of Pain


The Dude: Walter, ya know, it's Smokey, so his toe slipped over the line a little, big deal. It's just a game, man.


Walter Sobchak: Dude, this is a league game, this determines who enters the next round robin. Am I wrong? Am I wrong?


Smokey: Yeah, but I wasn't over. Gimme the marker Dude, I'm marking it 8.


Walter Sobchak: [pulls out a gun] Smokey, my friend, you are entering a world of pain.


The Dude: Walter...


Walter Sobchak: You mark that frame an 8, and you're entering a world of pain.


Smokey: I'm not...


Walter Sobchak: A world of pain.
ps voici un dialogue tiré du film des frères Coen, The Big Lebowski, que je viens de louer et j'ai trouvé plus hilarant que la dernière fois. Peut-être parce que je suis maintenant un digne représentant de... et que The Dude joue le méchant dans Ironman.

Aucun commentaire: